Friday, December 16, 2016

Austin’s Yogurt Shop Murders

A class mate of mine wrote a depressing blog post about Austin’s yogurt shop murders on her blog HOWDY. Nahely provided facts and details to provide information for her article. She provided a new hope for finding the horrible person(s) behind this crime and a new insight with recent events. Great article. I enjoyed reading this article, it refreshed my memory of a historic Austin event. I had forgotten this tragic event. I remember when I was younger (this event happened before I was born) and I first heard about this. I was watching a TV show with my dad, probably Dateline or something similar. Since my dad was around when this happened, he provided more insight into what happened. As we watched the show my dad told me more about the event, since I was little when I watched this I don't think I understood fully. It is nice to be reminded of what happened with information regarding the event. Even though I had forgotten, it should remain in the back of our heads. The case is old which makes it harder to provide new information and evidence even with new technology. Even though the case is cold, the families deserve closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment